If you're one of the active gig-ers around Malaysia, you should really know who is Reza. If not, you better go and kill yourself. Joking ! and if you've been to Laundry but dont know who is Reza, you must be seriously joking. So yeah enough of this crap. I wanted to post his Bio here, but I cant seem to get it. So I'll just steal it from his music page.
Bombarded with copious amounts of Top 40 gamma rays as a child, I owe much of my young singing career to the Seattle sounds of Nirvana, the rap-rock edge of Rage Against the Machine (how this is reflected in my music you’ll never know and neither will I), the vocal stylings of Black American vocalists, and a whole list of other musical influences I can’t really remember.
The stuff I write is a mish-mash of elements drawn from a combination of whatever’s going on in my head and whatever I’ve been listening to in the past 10 years or so. Dark, heartfelt, confused. Best served with coffee.
I also organise a show once a month. It’s called Moonshine.
Tips on " the best way to enjoy Reza Salleh " by PinkWhiteDots.
- put on your loudspeaker to the maximum level
- make sure there's no other noise or sound pollution somewhere near you . lol.
- if possible, make sure that your emotions is stable.
- reza salleh is better to be enjoy with a hot meal.
- a hot oven fresh home made brownies while listening to Reza is the in thing now.
- make sure that you understand every single word that he sings.